Once you’ve experienced sedation dentistry with Doctor Hoe you’ll never be afraid to go to the dentist again.
You’ll be sedated just enough to be unaware of the treatment, as if you were relaxing. You’ll wake up refreshed, with little or no memory of what was accomplished during your appointment.
Because you are completely comfortable, we can do years of dental treatments in a few visits. We can place crowns or bridges, restore sore gums to good health, whiten yellow or stained teeth, fix cavities or chipped teeth, and much more! People with very busy schedules can get the dental care they need, easily and quickly.
Imagine being able to smile with confidence and chew your food without pain. No wonder so many patients say, “Sedation dentistry changed my life.”
Sedation Dentistry (FAQs)
- Will I be unconscious? You’ll receive just enough medication so that you’ll be in a deep and relaxed state but you will still be responsive.
- Will I remember anything? At the end of the treatment, you’ll have little or no memory of your dental visit.
- Will I feel any pain? Most patients feel no discomfort whatsoever during their treatment and feel surprisingly good afterwards.
- Will I be groggy after my treatment is over? You will feel fine. For your safety, we do require that you have a companion drive you home.
- Is Sedation dentistry safe for me? Before starting any treatments, we review your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for Sedation dentistry. During the appointment, we monitor your vital signs very carefully at all times while you’re relaxed and anxiety-free. We do not use any intra-venous tubes or needles and we do not use a general anaesthetic.
- How does Sedation Dentistry work? You are given a small pill to take an hour before your appointment. When you arrive, you will be feeling drowsy so you must be accompanied by a companion. Upon arrival, you will be promptly escorted to the treatment room. We will cover you up with a warm blanket and monitor your vital signs at all times. When you are totally relaxed and comfortable, we will take care of your dental needs.
- How do I get started? Contact our office at 201-2483 and schedule an appointment for a no-charge consultation with Doctor Hoe to see if Sedation Dentistry is right for you.
- For more information on sedation dentistry visit: